Zarejestrowany użytkownik
Reactions:
Tematy: 57
Grupa: Zarejestrowani użytkownicy
Kontakt:

Re: Media w sprawie Dyrektywy KE 477

Post autor: Mateusz Deja »

4.5/.36/.44/.45/22LR/6.35brow/7.65brow/9x18/9x19/38spec/357mag/45ACP/223rem/7.62x39/308win/12ga....
Navigare
Reactions:
Tematy: 32

Post autor: Navigare »

Pismo Europejskiej Fundacji Stowarzyszeń Kolekcjonerskich Broni (dziwnie to brzmi), ale ich członkami są najważniejsze muzea wojskowe w Europie.

Incoming fire has the right-of-way.
Navigare
Reactions:

Szwecja oficjalnie zgłosiła zastrzeżenia do zmian w dyrektywie:
http://svenskjakt.se/Start/Nyheter/2015 ... ndantaget/
Awatar użytkownika
xxxam
Reactions:
Tematy: 28

Post autor: xxxam »

Navigare pisze:Pismo Europejskiej Fundacji Stowarzyszeń Kolekcjonerskich Broni (dziwnie to brzmi), ale ich członkami są najważniejsze muzea wojskowe w Europie.

Link nie działa
Awatar użytkownika
mkl1
Reactions:
Tematy: 0

Post autor: mkl1 »

Działa:
wklejam tekst:

För nyhetsbyrån TT kommenterar nu inrikesminister Anders Ygeman (S) EU-kommissionens förslag om skärpt vapenlagstiftning som lades fram i onsdags – ett förslag som kan få stora konsekvenser för Sveriges jägare.

Som Svensk Jakt tidigare rapporterat lade EU-kommissionen i veckan fram ett stort förslagspaket som innehåller långtgående skärpningar av vapenlagstiftningen.
Allra hårdast slår förslaget mot privathandeln med vapen ett antal skyttegrenar, men även jägare med halvautomatiska studsare finns i skottlinjen för lagförslaget.

Skarp kritik
Förslaget har mött skarp kritik från jägar- och skyttehåll i hela Europa. Från svensk horisont har bland annat EU-parlamentarikern Christofer Fjellner (M) uttalat sig mycket kritiskt.
”Kommissionen skjuter vid sidan av målet när de klämmer åt lagliga jaktvapen i jakten på terrorister. . . Terroristerna använder Kalasjnikovs, inte vanliga jaktvapen", säger Fjellner bland annat i ett uttalande.

”Inte den lättaste diskussionen”
Inrikesminister Anders Ygeman (S) har under fredagen deltagit i EU:s inrikesministermöte i Bryssel. Efter mötet kommenterar han nu förslaget och hur det slår mot Sveriges jägare, i en intervju med nyhetsbyrån TT:
– Vår grundinställning är att Sverige och Finland ska kunna ha kvar det undantaget för att man ska kunna bedriva jakt på ett bra sätt … Men det är klart att det inte är den lättaste diskussionen att ta i EU-kretsen i den tid och den situation vi nu är i, säger Anders Ygeman till TT.

”Ygeman lyssnar på Svenska Jägareförbundet”
Anders Grahn, chef för intressebevakning på Svenska Jägareförbundet, är positiv till inrikesministerns uttalande.
– Det här är en tydlig signal att inrikesministern har tagit till sig av den oro som Jägareförbundet har uttryckt till honom. Nu räknar vi med att han kommer att driva den här frågan hårt i EU, säger Anders Grahn.
Nie strzelać.
Jestem przyjaznym szopem :-D
Awatar użytkownika
xxxam
Reactions:

Nie ten tylko ten z fejsa ...
Navigare
Reactions:

xxxam pisze:
Link nie działa
Koledze chyba chodziło o to (mogę tylko przekleić w ang):

PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE EU ARMS DIRECTIVE
FESAC POSITION PAPER 30th November, 2015
The proposals for the strengthening of firearm controls put forward by the Commission in document COM(2015)0750 are an affront to law-abiding recognised arms collectors and museums in Europe. Such measures would not control illicit trafficking but they would certainly cause considerable collateral damage. The bulldozer technique being used to rush these changes through without a proper impact assessment is nothing short of a cynical attempt to implement an unpopular agenda by riding on the tide of human emotion following the Paris attacks. The proposals were drawn up over several months by the so-called “Firearms Experts Group” set up by former DG Home Commissioner Cecilia Malmström and headed by Fabio Marini who has ignored stake holders’ advice and the feedback received from EU-commissioned surveys.
Neither FESAC nor ICOMAM (which represents military museums and collections in the world) were ever consulted directly about the proposed changes that irreversibly and negatively effect our common European heritage of arms. The effect of firearms on society is comparable with that of the wheel, the printing press or the computer, and the historical evidence must be preserved.
A serious impact assessment would undoubtedly reveal that the changes are a serious threat to this heritage just as it is to the lives and livelihoods of the thousands of people who contribute to its study and conservation. Moreover the sheer financial burden on Member States that would have to offer monetary compensation to the innocent victims of these measures should be a sufficient deterrent to proceeding with this madness.
Serious collectors take particular offence to the wording of the following unsupported allegation that aims to create a pretext to destroy the bona-fide activity of collectors.
“In Article 2 the proposal newly includes collectors within the scope of the directive. Collectors have been identified as a possible source of traffic of firearms by the evaluation carried out.”
This maliciously misleading allegation sharply contrasts with what was stated by former Rapporteur Gisela Kallenbach at the conclusion of the discussions to amend the Directive in 2008 when she acknowledged that collectors are not part of the problem.

F FO OU UN ND DA AT TI IO ON N F FO OR R E EU UR RO OP PE EA AN N S SO OC CI IE ET TI IE ES S O OF F A AR RM MS S C CO OL LL LE EC CT TO OR RS S
The current version of the Directive contains measures which apparently not all Member States have implemented. Had this been done the Paris terrorists may have been prevented from acquiring their converted blank-firing rifles. The EU should have ensured that all Member States adhered to the Directive.
FESAC is responsible enough to support sensible and effective measures that ensure citizens’ safely and security while targeting illicit arms trafficking which is the source for organised crime and terrorism. However FESAC cannot in any way accept the Commission’s misguided reaction to punish law-abiding owners of legal firearms and destroy artefacts in private collections and museums through what is being proposed in Article 6:
"Member States may authorise bodies concerned with the cultural and historical aspects of weapons and recognised as such by the Member State in whose territory they are established to keep in their possession firearms classified in category A acquired before [the date of entry into force of this Directive] provided they have been deactivated in accordance with the provisions that implement Article 10(b)."
Thus the Commission is proposing to ban the further acquisition of category A firearms by museums and the deactivation of all category A firearms possessed by them up to the date of entry into force of the revisions to the Directive. Moreover it is ready to deny recognised collectors ownership of category A firearms (as defined in the new classification), even if deactivated, with the result that these firearms would either have to be destroyed or shipped outside the EU. The Commission has yet to acknowledge what a wealth of technological and historical heritage it proposes to destroy with the stroke of a pen.
The proposals do not establish criteria by which a semi-automatic firearm is considered to resemble a full auto firearm. This is wide open to interpretation when transposed into national laws, resulting in prosecution and retroactive application, a practice that runs contrary to Article 7 of the ECHR.
The destruction that is being proposed is not limited to what is currently in safe-keeping by recognised collectors and museums. It extends to arms that they would seek to acquire in the future, effectively killing the very scope of building and conserving a collection.
Such measures would herald the most henious act of institutionalised vandalism ever attempted in the civilised world as thousands of safely-kept historical firearms in private collections and museums would be destroyed. Mankind has recently witnessed the senseless destruction of world heritage sites by the barbarian hordes of ISIL. What is being proposed by the contrastingly well-dressed and culturally-articulate Brussels officials responsible for drafting these proposals is not any different and will neither be forgotten nor forgiven by future generations who would have been deprived of a part of their history.

F FO OU UN ND DA AT TI IO ON N F FO OR R E EU UR RO OP PE EA AN N S SO OC CI IE ET TI IE ES S O OF F A AR RM MS S C CO OL LL LE EC CT TO OR RS S
The sensless destruction, the persecution of legal owners and the huge costs that every Member State would have to bear will not cause a dent in the trafficking of illegal arms which will carry on unabated. On the contrary it would lead to an escalation in crime and a lucrative trade in illicit firearms. Law enforcement resources that are badly-needed to tackle illicit arms trafficking would be diverted to a useless and destructive cause.
This style of governance flies in the face of the very principles that the European Union was founded upon. It constitutes a proposal to deprive naturally law-abiding EU citizens of treasured possessions, without good reason, and will alienate good citizens who should be among the EU’s natural supporters at a time when the Union is at its most vulnerable. It is an assault on the rights of EU citizens who want go about their lives within reasonable legal parameters.
FESAC’s official position is that:
1. The proposed changes should be withdrawn and redrafted by a newly appointed team of experts that includes representatives of all stake-holding sectors;
2. Recognised collectors and museums and the arms that are of interest to them should remain exempt from the provisions of the Directive.
3. The following definition of a Collector should be included in the Directive: “A collector of arms is any legal or natural person dedicated to the gathering, study and conservation of arms and associated artefacts for historical, cultural, scientific, technical, educational, aesthetic or heritage purposes.”
Collectors and museums are subject to the national legislation of the Member States. This practice works well as the licensing of recognised collectors is embedded in their legal and administrative system. Moreover all types of firearms that are defined as such by the Directive will always be recorded in the national register when possessed by collectors. These collectors are further obliged by national law to provide safe-storage. This is all it takes to ensure that recognised collectors may pursue their interests without endangering the safety and security of other citizens.
Stephen A. Petroni Chairman
The Foundation for European Societies of Arms Collectors was set up in 1993 and is registered in the Netherlands. FESAC is composed of member organisations that collectively represesnt thousand of serious collectors, researchers and conservators of arms in ninteen European nations.
Awatar użytkownika
xxxam
Reactions:

Tak wystarczy - konstruktywne argumenty i konkretna instytucja
Awatar użytkownika
pikom
Reactions:

Post autor: pikom »

Ne widziałem, by ten materiał był u nas gdzieś podlinkowany. A warto się moim skromnym zdaniem zapoznać i rozpowszechniać.

http://joemonster.org/filmy/73127/Polak ... _w_Europie
Pozdrawiam,
Piotr
Awatar użytkownika
gris045
Reactions:

Post autor: gris045 »

Kolejny kamyczek do ogródka... w ostrołęckiem, jak podaje lokalna prasa, na strzelnicę z bronią obiektową, stawił się jakiś właściciel kebabu (Syryjczyk z pochodzenia) z grupą pobratymców w celu... wynajęcia strzelnicy i postrzelania sobie. Zarządca jednak czujnie ich spławił. Następnego dnia ten sam "kebab-man" z inną grupą Syryjczyków w tym samym celu. Nasi zadzwonili po ABW i... konsternacja. Agenci przybyli i ...nie mogli spisać islamistów, bo ci absolutnie nie mieli żadnych dokumentów. Podpucha służb walczących między sobą o wpływy, czy niedbalstwo SG przy wpuszczaniu potencjalnych terrorystów do Polski? Chgw...
9Para,9MAK,.223R,.308W,5.45,.45ACP,357mag.,
Awatar użytkownika
Mateusz Deja
Reactions:
Tematy: 57
Kontakt:

Post autor: Mateusz Deja »

4.5/.36/.44/.45/22LR/6.35brow/7.65brow/9x18/9x19/38spec/357mag/45ACP/223rem/7.62x39/308win/12ga....
Awatar użytkownika
montrala
Reactions:
Kontakt:

Post autor: montrala »

! Message z: montrala
Proszę stosować zasady zamieszczania linków. Są opisane w ogłoszeniu widocznym na każdym forum.
Używam broni marki HK od Heckler&Koch i Cenzin, używam optyki od firmy Kahles, strzelam ze strzelby Typhoon Defence F12 od Omega Military Poland oraz używam amunicji Hornady od firmy Hubertus Pro Hunting.
zielAK87
Reactions:

Post autor: zielAK87 »

http://wroclaw.tvp.pl/23344841/27122015-1830 (od 03:10)

http://wroclaw.tvp.pl/23345238/koniec-strzelania

Kolekcjoner broni Artur Karpiński ma sprawne eksponaty z czasów II wojny światowej. Rzadko ich używa, bo po jednym strzale półtorej godziny czyści broń. Nie rozumie dlaczego, zgodnie z nowymi przepisami, nie będzie mógł jej już posiadać. – Na współczesne pole walki nie nadaje się, tak samo na zamachy. Ani to pod płaszcz nie wejdzie, bo wystaje, ani z tego strzelać, bo zamek pracuje – mówi kolekcjoner.

Starajmy się nie używać takiej argumentacji. Zarówno MG, jak i DP, pomimo upływu lat nie straciły na swojej skuteczności. Zamachowcy z Paryża nie chowali swoich AK pod płaszczami, a przemieszczali się z nimi w samochodach i stamtąd też strzelali do ludzi. Równie dobrze taki zamach można wykonać przy użyciu MG i DP.

Zarówno policjanci, jak i eksperci do spraw wojskowości, uważają, że ograniczenie dostępu do broni może poprawić bezpieczeństwo. – Czym więcej broni, tym więcej sytuacji skrajnych, kiedy będzie dochodziło do wypadków, do nieumyślnych postrzeleń. Jest to niebezpieczne – twierdzi Bogusław Politowski, dziennikarz „Polski Zbrojnej”. Nowe przepisy mają wejść w życie w lipcu przyszłego roku.

Wniosek nasuwa się tylko jeden - zabrać broń palną również wszystkim formacjom uzbrojonym. To pisemko już dawno powinno zmienić nazwę na "Polska Rozbrojona".
Navigare
Reactions:

Podsumowanie wypowiedzi posłów na Komisji SUE
http://www.prawy.pl/z-kraju/12424-mswia ... u-do-broni
Navigare
Reactions:

Niestety nie tylko nasi krajowi myśliwi, mają pewne problemy z percepcją. Stanowisko FACE po głosowaniu nad zmianami dyrektywy w IMCO, jest takie - że jest w sumie ok - a nie jest...
http://www.face.eu/about-us/resources/n ... e-european
ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat

Wróć do „Legislacja o broni”