Zarejestrowany użytkownik
Reactions:
Tematy: 69
Grupa: Zarejestrowani użytkownicy

Przywoz czesci do broni z UK istotne czesci broni w UK

Post autor: coval »

Szanowni koledzy

Jade na spotkanie do UK i na to samo spotkanie leca koledzy z pracy z USA.
Czy wiecie moze jakie sa lokalne ograniczenia w UK coby nie wsadzic tych z USA na mine jak poprosze ich o przywiezienie kilku gratow?
No i samego siebie jak to potem bede z UK do Polski wywoził....

1. Buffer tube do AR PWS Mod2
2. Agency Arms G19 Magwell
3. Agency arms G19 drop in trigger
4. AR buffer L.A.R.D.
5. Magplu BAT Lever
338 Lapua - 300 grains of diplomacy
Awatar użytkownika
montrala
Reactions:
Tematy: 0
Kontakt:

Re: Przywoz czesci do broni z UK istotne czesci broni w UK

Post autor: montrala »

To nie są istotne części broni w UK, ale niestety mają tam bardzo totalitarne podejście do wszystkiego co ma związek z bronią, więc ryzyko jest. Ja wiozłem trochę gratów (mechanizm spustowy, osłona lufy, próbki pocisków mosiężnych) z Las Vegas przez Londyn i problemów nie było. Nie trzepali mnie, ale pytali czy wiozę broń lub części broni, to odpowiedziałem że nie. Uznałem że na pewno pytają o istotne części w rozumieniu Dyrektywy ;)
Używam broni marki HK od Heckler&Koch i Cenzin, używam optyki od firmy Kahles, strzelam ze strzelby Typhoon Defence F12 od Omega Military Poland oraz używam amunicji Hornady od firmy Hubertus Pro Hunting.
Awatar użytkownika
zed123
Reactions:
Tematy: 0

Re: Przywoz czesci do broni z UK istotne czesci broni w UK

Post autor: zed123 »

Jakiś czas temu dłubałem w internecie w poszukiwaniu informacji o tym, co władze UK uznają za istotne części broni i amunicji. Dotarłem do takich dokumentów:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 16_v20.pdf

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/firearms

Jest w tym trochę uznaniowości i akademickiego dzielenia włosa na czworo, ryzyko jest, jak wspomniał montrala. Poniższy fragment w miarę zwięźle "wyjaśnia" czym jest broń istotna część broni (słowo klucz "component part"):

Kod: Zaznacz cały

Definitions of Firearms [...]
A firearm is "a lethal barrelled weapon of any description from which any shot, bullet or other missile can be discharged" (section 57 (1) Firearms Act 1968), it includes: 

any prohibited weapon (see below in this guidance section 5 Firearms Act 1968), whether it is such a lethal weapon as aforesaid or not; and 
any component part of such a lethal or prohibited weapon; and 
any accessory to any such weapon designed or adapted to diminish the noise or flash caused by firing the weapon.
Lethality is a complex issue and although case law exists (Moore v Gooderham [1960] 3 All E.R. 575), only a court can decide whether any particular weapon is capable of causing "more than trifling and trivial" injury and is therefore is a "firearm" for the purposes of the Acts. The Forensic Science Provider (FSP) will be able to advise in any case where "lethality" is likely to be an issue. See also: R v Thorpe 85 Cr. App. R 107 CA.

"barrelled" is a question of mixed law and fact - R v Singh (1989) Crim. L.R. 724, CA, involved an evidential dispute as to whether a flare launcher was barrelled.

"from which any shot, bullet or other missile can be discharged" has to be capable of discharging a missile either in its present state or with adaptation. To prove that a weapon is a firearm, it is essential to call evidence as to whether a bullet or missile can be discharged from the weapon or which can be adapted to discharge any missile: Grace v DPP (1989) Crim L.R.365 where the conviction was quashed as there was no evidence that the air rifle could have been fired.

"component parts". R v Clarke (F), 82 Cr App R 308, CA states that the component part of a prohibited weapon is itself a prohibited weapon. Although there is no statutory definition, the Home Office Guidance to the Police at paragraph 13.70 states the following:

The term "component part" may be held to include (i) the barrel, chamber, cylinder, (ii) frame, body or receiver, (iii) breech, block, bolt or other mechanism for containing the charge at the rear of the chamber (iv), any other part of the firearm upon which the pressure caused by firing the weapon impinges directly. Magazines, sights and furniture are not considered component parts.

R v Ashton, CA, 1 February 2007 seems to suggest that any part that stops the weapon functioning as it was designed would be a component part:

"Whether in fact this particular gas plug is a component part of a prohibited weapon, is a matter of fact for the court to decide the words have their ordinary natural meaning. as a matter of reasonable interpretation it means a part that is manufactured to the purpose screw or washer, would not be a component part for present purposes. Similarly, a component part must be a part that if it were removed, the Gun could not function without it."
Braterstwo, ZKS Warszawa
ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat

Wróć do „Prawo i broń - WBP”