magazynek polimerowy radom

Forum poświęcone wszelkim tematom związanym z bronią posiadaną na pozwolenie kolekcjonerskie

Moderator: Moderatorzy WBP

Stickhead
Nowy użytkownik
Nowy użytkownik
Reactions:
Tematy: 0
Grupa: Nowo zarejestrowani użytkownicy

magazynek polimerowy radom

Post autor: Stickhead »

Hello Forum,

sorry for not writing in polish language. but my polish knowledge is limited to "magazynek" ;laughing:
I hope this is the correct place in the board to post my request.

I am an austrian gun-collector and I look for polish polymer magazines from Radom.
These magazyneks do not have the "empty circle", the "circle 11" or the "WBP" marking (see picture). They only have the caliber information at the top and a single number ("1" or "2" normally) at the bottom of the side .

Does anyone know, where I could get these magazines or does anyone of you sell them?

Obrazek

Thank you for your help!
Ostatnio zmieniony 13 czerwca 2018, 10:07 przez Stickhead, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
Bardzozly
Zarejestrowany użytkownik
Reactions:
Tematy: 0
Grupa: Zarejestrowani użytkownicy

Re: magazynek polimerowy radom

Post autor: Bardzozly »

Looks like the magazines that ZM "Łucznik" was making in the late '90 for AKs shortly before bankrupcy. Since then no longer made in this exact pattern. Rather rare.

A quick search told me that some users have or at least had few of them at some point (LARPAK, Old Cadet).

Panowie, przyznać się, kto ma taki na zbyciu?
If I was called upon to declare upon Oath, whether the Militia have been most Serviceable or hurtful upon the whole I should subscribe to the latter. (J. Washington) || Krótkie podsumowanie tematów o obronie z użyciem broni palnej
LARPAK
Reactions:
Tematy: 63
Grupa: Zarejestrowani użytkownicy

Re: magazynek polimerowy radom

Post autor: LARPAK »

The "WBP" marked one are nowadays production for WBP - Wytwórnia Broni Popiński.
The black one with number "1" or "2" with steel insert were made for the military - as I know to the carbines which were on the factory repairs.
Today I saw issued black plastic foregrip and gas tube cover in service. So I've got this plastic furniture from WBP on my AKMSN.

I've got few this plastic black mags.
I think that I saw them on allegro.pl few weeks ago.
ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat

Wróć do „Kolekcjonerzy”